30 سبتمبر 2012

Safety Last


The pain was considerable, but trivial compared with my mental state


 Harold Lloyd & The Collegians: "Oh, Doris!", 1927 


NAME: Harold Clayton Lloyd
OCCUPATION: Film ActorComedian
BIRTH DATE: April 201893
DEATH DATE: March 08, 1971
PLACE OF BIRTH: BurchardNebraska


I want to leave something worthwhile on the screen … Something with guts, not just the  
froth of old 

Harold Lloyd Gallery



My humor was never cruel or cynical. I just took life and poked fun at it. We made it so it could be understood the world over, without language barriers. We seem to have conquered the time barrier, too

I do not believe the public will want spoken comedy. Motion pictures and the spoken arts are two distinct arts





Harold Lloyd Photos




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة