22 أكتوبر 2014

History

Mc Donalds Opening in Moscow, Soviet Union 1990 HD
Moscow, McDonald's, good morning

So kindly responded to my call on the other end
- Good morning - I had to change the prepared state-owned start a business conversation. - Can I talk to the director
- Sorry, but Marina A. is only half an hour, call back, please
- Thank you so much - I do not know how I was awarded my gratitude dimensionless epithet and thought: "But still nice when a you are so friendly, just call me at least once

Perhaps my logic is familiar to those who loves to be in the "McDonald's". After all, since the opening of the restaurant took more than six months: a curious time to try all the dishes, foodies make sure that nothing special about them. And, it seems, would have long time to turn to fall, and even disappear altogether. But a well-known throughout the world as a snack, "McDonald's" with Pushkin remains a place of pilgrimage. And not that we are gluttons, and not so adore overseas lush sandwich to every day to fill one of the longest queues. The fact that the last policeman, selflessly performing their duty under the onslaught of tantalizing smells, the world begins as unusual for us ordinary service

- How strange that you are smiling, and so many young, - refers to the alien girl in a red visor, which performs its order

Strange tourists, of course, not because at home nobody smiles, but because she has probably had the good fortune to talk with our angry, early aging saleswomen

And to us, madam, how all of this is surprising and incomprehensible. Starting with clean tables and ending with the inscription on the icon for each employee: "How can I help you

recipe book beautiful food McDonalds.  Opening

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة