27 سبتمبر 2015

الإعلان الأول في الاتحاد السوفيتي - أوبريت الذره


A soviet commercial - corn operetta
If you want to be healthy
Live to a hundred years
Treated with kind words
To restaurants and canteens
Getting lunch
Wait, sit for a while, don’t be in a hurry...Wait have your lunch
Where are you from
We are from the Kuban
We grew up in Azerbaijan
In the southern warm side
On the Kazakh powder
I see, what do you want
We want to get on the menu
No, my friends, I’m sorry, I do not rush you!
But the menu does not change
And the salads and soups made from corn grits
a sort of porridge made from sugar puddings and cakes
And snack, and garnish, in short, a feast for the whole world
What kind of food - a miracle
Every day I will prepare it
And I’ll tell you without reserve
These meals without effort
Will be for any housewife
Obtained always - wherever it may be

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة