08 مايو 2011

The Olive Tree

 Victory Cigarette

1930 Shanghai Advertising Posters Online Catalog

CHINESE ADVERTISING POSTER CALENDAR)
Chinese calendar poster (yuefenpai) advertising cigarettes

Cigarette Poster

Full color poster, 30 x 20 inches, oxidized metal bands at upper and lower egdes, overall creasing from being rolled, several tears into image, light stain near top edge, edges rough including small bits of paper loss to top and bottom. Original vintage calendar. Gold Bar brand cigarettes pictured at bottom. Artist possibly Ni Gengye.


من قال أن المراة ذات العيون الصغيرة غير جميلة؟!
الصينيون يتميزون بقصر القامة..لذلك هم الأقرب الى الارض!

لاتسألني اين انا من _ مسقط راسي لايزال بعيد من هنا
لماذا يهيمون على وحوههم في؟_ لشجرة الزيتون في احلامي

Don\"t ask from where I have come 
My home is far, far away 
Why do you wander so far 
Wander so far, wander so far 
For the little bird free I wander 
For the brook clear and limpid
For the meadow green and wide 
I wander, wander so far 
Then, is there more?
Yes, for the Olive tree of my dream 
Don\"t ask from where I have come 
My home is far, far away 
Why do you wander?
Why do you wander so far, far away
For the Olive tree of my dream 
Don\"t ask from where I have come 
My home is far, far away 
Why do you wander so far ,wander so far

为了梦中的橄榄树橄榄树


متى إذن ستشرق الأرض بالخضرة ؟
متى ستصبح أرضنا خضراء على مد البصر ؟
على طول
الأزمان ؟
ليمحي الأصفر من الوجود .
سأتمنى :
عندما تصبح الشمس خضراء
.


كيف ينعم المحروم من الشمس
بالشمس ويجفف اثوابه الرطبة
وكعتبة تتفتح براعم السحلبيات فيها
يختم النعاس روحك السجينة
صمت الجوقة البيضاء
ويبقى حزني وسط
التويجات الارجوانية الشاحبة
































































ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة