09 يناير 2013

Til Til way


To read -  Female Combatants link

دي إبتسامة؟! .. دا جرح في وشي” - فيلم اليوم السادس

translate
Til Til way

For a peaceful world and a free society, free from violence and crime, while drug addiction or alcoholism chains, against ignorance and mediocrity., Without impunity for murderers, gratutita education for all. I have a dream, which is to see people enjoying the streets with their families, with equal opportunities and respecting the values ​​and principles that God gives us to live under his wise counsel ..... "remembering is an act of justice ".......... (the thief can not steal the moonlight in the window)


For me - I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” - Ernest Hemingway

 

la, la, la, la, la, la , la ,la...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة