28 فبراير 2014

هللويا


و هنا رجل ما زال يعمل من أجل ابتسامة منك ..الايمان
 Leonard Cohen 
Uri Dan photograph Kippur War 1973 Leonard Cohen Performing
I Am A Hotel 
A big part of my life has been about overcoming depression. But as far as I could see, there was nothing to be depressed about, and that was                                                                                                                       
Depressing?

"You know, it is a sickness, and it is fun to joke about it, but it isn’t funny when you are in the middle of the depression. I amnot unique. Many people have to endure living under the same conditions of life. But it was hard for me to examine the depression in depth because I had success, I was distinguished, I had a gift and a reasonable talent, I was able to see things through and I had close relations to other people and wonderful friendships. I felt that I was a real asshole because I wasn’t happy, but I wasn’t able to be happy. I had a deep sense of suffering that influenced most of my life. Most of my activities were about drinking, taking drugs, courting women or flirting with religious studies. With all this I tried to confront this depression that I simply couldn’t penetrate                                                                  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة