05 مارس 2011

عقوق يوم..


Marlene 1937

You are getting so beautiful they will have to make passport pictures of you 9 feet tall. What do you really want to do for a life work? Break everybody’s heart for a dime? You could always break mine for a nickel and I’d bring the nickel.”

-Ernest Hemingway in a letter to Marlene Dietrich 1950


وضعت ضميره في كيس غسيل مُحكم الإغلاق .. جميع محال التنظيف اعتذرت لي عن تنظيفه ..
قالت لي مكارم الأخلاق : كل أنهار الدنيا لا تكفي لتنظيف ضمير قذر ..
حين رميته في برميل القمامة ، احتجت الأوساخ ففرّت هاربة


In the midnight moonlight
I'll be walking a long and lonely mile,
And every time I do,
I keep seeing this picture of you

Here comes my baby, here she comes now,
And-a it becomes as no surprise to me
with another guy,

Well, here comes my baby, here she comes now,
Walking with a love,
With a love that's oh so fine
Never to be mine, no matter how I try,

You'll never walk alone,
and you're forever talking on the phone
I try to call you names,
but every time it comes out the shame
Here comes my bab

رجع لما كنا وكان
ويمر العمر مهزوما
ويعوي عند رجليه
ورجلينا الزمان

 


ثم صاحت بومة وهاجت خفافيش
دجا الافق اكفهرا
بيت وسمار وكرى
فاذا آضلعنا صمت صخور
وفراغ ميت الأفاق..صحرا
واذا نحن عواميد من الملح
مسوخ من بلاهات السنين
ان تذكر عابر الدرب
فهي لاتذكر جوفاء
بلا أمس بلايوم وذكري

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

جحا يحكم المدينة